Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow me to introduce myself...

I am Tha Lady DiZz-E AKA E'shall,
    Hey all you Lil Wayne fans!! How ya'll doing? I run ThA LaDy DiZz-E - Welcome to DiZz-E's Domain! an Unda'Ground Arts website that offers free hosting to Unda'ground artists and fans of the Unda'ground arts movement. I am a dedicated fan of Mr D'Wayne Michael Carter Jr. aka Weezy F. Baby! I believe that he sees me a good friend or intresting 'stalker'. I got a shout out from The Best Rapper Alive while he was lock'd down in Rikers. I sent him letters almost weekly until I was unable too anymore. I would spend date (Friday) nights writing to him cause it was MUCH better writing to Mr. Carter than dealing with dudes round here.
    I wrote to a young fan of Lil Wayne's that was posting on the weezythanxyou.com blog and seemed to be taking his encarceration worse than Wayne himself. I seemed to help her get through her seperation anxiety and she was celebrating when they finally freed weezy! I love Mr Carter. Simple as that. I listen to Lil Wayne. He's my constant companion whereever I may be. Not to sound melodramatic but Lil Wayne saved my life.
    That is all for now. If you have questions for me that is great, I'll tell ya what you would like to know.
    Farewell
    E'shall
    my is gorgeous, I know, someone very special to me told me. I never doubted since.

Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

Glad Your Here, Stick Around Please.

Comment

Welcome welcome, I've seen ya around.. seems cool.

Comment

Wow, very dedicated. Welcome to tha Carter fam.

Comment

Thanks for the love ya'll. The LW community is fantastic cause of fans, Much respect!
          my is gorgeous, I know, someone very special to me told me. I never doubted since.

Comment

. Very Dedicated.. Stay Active.

Comment

Agreed. You seem like a true, dedicated, active fan. Continue to keep it that way.
              Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Working...
              X