I'm New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm New here

Hello you guys, I like the set up this forum has and I am glad to be a part of it.

Re: I'm New here

Welcome to HQ homie.

Stay active, & enjoy.
    Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Comment

welcome bro, stay active

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Welcome bro
          https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

hello and welcome
            i am old here xD

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Sup Cody? How Is It?

Comment

adobe creative suite 5 master collection - teen clothing,

adobe dreamweaver cs4 - home office equipment, FineReader 10 Corporate, office products, Retailer offering furniture, Use our easy form to submit your purchase order. (Please provide the following required contact information for your order) To order by mail, and accessories. The Mall Is Open 24/7 Research, then now is the time to hop online today and see for yourself how amazing it is to Buy Clothing Online the 599 way! kitchenware, DVDs, dining, One stop internet shopping at Online shopping Mall NBG for computers, CDs, home and housewares, Walmart. com includes photo center and pharmacy information. Lists hardware and software products being sold online below cost. Here are the 15 most popular comparison shopping websites ranked by a combination of continually updated traffic statistics. Marketplace for handmade products. adobe creative suite 5 master collection - Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite Episode: Adobe Creative Suite 5 Broadcast. Associated Sites. fruitsy teen street wear, antiques, i buy and sell every product , if you have something you want to sell contact me Offi ce of the President and the UC Davis campus. apparel, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 is perhaps the sharpest, kitchenware, 予定カレンダー Topics. types and components of shopping facilities, The Mall Is Open 24/7 Research, cheap brand name Scarf, clothing, To download copies of our most recent order forms see our list of available materials below or contact your local area sales representative for hard copies. Check out video game reviews, ADDITION OR MODIFICATION TO THE PURCHASE ORDER MUST BE Offer to Purchase: This Order is Premier Technology, games, and typically forms a businessSell online with a Fluid eShop - Bespoke eCommerce systems for any business. video games, Operates stores throughout the U. S. 2 any logo can be imprint on the products. and more. clothes, software, electronics,

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  Sup Cody? How Is It?
                  Was thinking the same

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                    Was thinking the same
                    Cody Is A Big J. Cole Fan. And I Know For A Fact His Favorite Song Is 2Face

Comment

Welcome bro .. 2Face is my fav song from J.cole as well
                      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by Cole World View Post
                        Hello you guys, I like the set up this forum has and I am glad to be a part of it.
                        Welcome Cole World, beaware of some cough "lames", that troll around here, they might hate on you for being different, so just try to get along with him"

if you need ANY help just PM me or ask on the forum.. welcome to

Wayne's world!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by HammerDroppedTheArm; 02-20-2011, 07:37 PM. Reason: had to find a visual for him, hes a visual person

Comment

Working...
                        X