Hello YMCMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello YMCMB

Hello all. Just a couple things about myself: I'm 20 years of age, I'm from Northern Florida. I am currently in the United States Air Force and I'm Deployed to Bagram AB, Afghanistan right now. I'm not the BIGGEST Wayne fan but I do follow him and listen to his music more than any other artist in the game. Yea I said game but he ain't playing around this bitch..

Gonna blow up like C4

Re: Hello YMCMB

Welcome to the forums Chaz... most of us here listen to wayne more than any other artist too, so you're in the right place. share your opinion and stay active. this is a great place for information, songs, and most other things as well.

and as one of the people you are fighting for and protecting, i'd like to personally thank you and your fellow soldiers for all the sacrifices you've made and the courage you've proven you have. thank you.. and again, welcome!

edit:

just saw your "status".... one of my favorite shows of all time, and a classic scene.

"Stanley, your heart sucks and you crush your wife during sex. Boom. Roasted."

Comment

Re: Hello YMCMB

"Kevin, I can't decide between a fat joke or a dumb joke. Boom, roasted."
      "Creed, your teeth called. Your breath stinks. Boom, roasted."

Classic!

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

Working...
      X