Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, everyone!

Nice to meet other Lil Wayne fans!
    I just found out about Lil Wayne very recently---- I know, weird, but I was living abroad for many years, and I lived in a country where no one listened to him. πŸ™„ But I'm back in the US again, and hopefully I can see him in concert soon.
    Anyway, I've been a Lil Wayne fan since July, and I've been absolutely crazy about him since then.
    ​

Originally posted by likealollipop View Post
    I just found out about Lil Wayne very recently---- I know, weird, but I was living abroad for many years, and I lived in a country where no one listened to him. πŸ™„ But I'm back in the US again, and hopefully I can see him in concert soon.
    Anyway, I've been a Lil Wayne fan since July, and I've been absolutely crazy about him since then.
    wat country did you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

wat country did you live in?
      Mexico. Never heard people talking about him nor playing his music there... thought it might've just been my town.
      ​

Comment

hiiiiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

Hey

Comment

Hello

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum, enjoy your stay!

Comment

Yo!

Comment

Hi! I'm new here. Glad to be with Lil Wayne fans πŸ˜€

Comment

I recently learned about Lil Wayneβ€”I know, it's strangeβ€”but I was overseas for a long time and in a place where no one paid attention to him. However, now that I'm back in the US, I'm hoping to see him perform soon.
                      ​

Comment

Working...
                      X