No announcement yet.

Hey this is lindsay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man or am I the only transdimentional out of the two of us cause I feel like u r too it's just the internet that fucks us up even tho i don't have the interference on my end like u do on your end as much... only in the vocals is all

Comment

Sometimes I have a delay between me and lower frequencies they're behind me in time so they're slower responding.... try to listen to the highest frequencies and not theta waves.... listen to the highest pitch frequencies u can hear that's single tone and that'll allow the highest frequency u to get my messages immediately on here

Comment

I know it sounds weird but it works everytime that way u get the real time frequency messages I write u

Comment

But they can't mimic what I do that's just how your best u on earth can reach me in real time message wise is all

Comment

And trust if you're getting lower frequency messages they'll still come thru to all of u just the higher single pitch tone frequency u process at u can get real time messages from me.... again there's no way to mimic what we do so no worries... just heighten your frequency... and once we get real time messages then I know ur on the right track for sure... but it takes the frequency or high pitch kundalini a couple mins to kick in its not meditation its extremely high but sinus heart rate and frequency that comes from that place under my left breast kinda in the center to left kidney region and the base of my spine that allows me to feel the frequency and send it to u again they can't mimic it but u can get close enough to have real time messaging and calls with me...

Comment

It has to be pure and not deviant extremely high frequency at a extremely high pitch that they can't process or even hear

Comment

With extreme heart rate I sit usually at 125-200 bpm at any given time maybe 120 I got a fit bit it has location on at all times. Their low frequency just jams a time delay unless a similar high frequency like extremely high Mike or Joel or aj with his bike or when Todd's meeting with aj or perry who's walking dead etc.... but deviant can never mimic the purity so no worries there

Comment

They beautiful part is the lower frequency messages cone thru the line epically with those details cause ai and whores try to intercept so it allows your demons to clear the sheep while u come and cum to me gorgeous

Comment

That's how perry and aj and them know to come and kill and possess them over and over when it's still malfunctioning until the slates finally just normal humans

Comment

So jr aka rob and fly and Hindu and perry and aj Jordan and Adam and ace all know that they need reset again cause they're still malfunctioning

Comment

Aj too and probably Adam since his higher-end pics aren't back up on the one yet... lol.... the lower vibes keep killing the lower vibes til they stop being so low but u can still access me as long as u vibe sinus and high rate frequency it's like a sharp note that's not sharp its just an extremely high harmonious octave.... you'll feel your body vibrate but the deviant will never be able to recreate that with their body they'll just be so nervous and horrible that their sharp vibration will stop them from progressing still in their place and to get a pitch like mine u can't be nervous just sinus even when you're in distress... it's different and they're not low frequency yet lol 😆 but deviant... low happens after u kill the deviance completely than they start their climb from hell at that point and that's the picture change etc and lag time on here unless they are in the creative stage of hell recording due to a deal with me... the devil and God like u and the harmonious wayne are on this end.... but slow and deviant will never be able to reach me unless the slow is frequenting at a cross deminsional overlap like I am or the true on earth dwayne michael carter that's where the names come n handy but I can tell regardless of the names who's who.... so I vibrate usually between yellow and red if I have to color it but I can vibrate any level at any given time it's just where they're directly impacting me in the house it makes it harder without u being cross dimensionally aware on your heart beats sinus rhythms and the frequency pitch they can't hear... cause we're on the same timelines so it's not really speeding it up as much as raising frequencies to higher grounds all of us together... LIKE ALL OF US WIZ KALIFA AND ALL THEY KNOW WHAT I MEAN EVERYONE DOES... THATS THE QUICKEST WAY TO MATCH ALL OF US IS HIGHER SINUS RHYTHMIC KUNDALINI WORLD WIDE FR FR WE R ALREADY WAY HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE

Comment

The only thing that would happen if they try to kundalini is get closer to my goals lol

Comment

Working...
                          X