What’s the word?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the word?

I’m new here show me some love and pardon my lack of knowledge I’m new to forums and how shit works lol but get at me!!!! cheers!!!

Originally posted by Hekgotti View Post
    I’m new here show me some love and pardon my lack of knowledge I’m new to forums and how shit works lol but get at me!!!! cheers!!!
    Hey

Comment

Hello

Comment

What’s good my boi!!!!

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            welcome to tha hq
            Preciate that my boi!!!

Comment

hiiiiiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

Hey everyone just chilling 😎 hoping since the flowers are in bloom I can actually enjoy my Christmas this yr.

Comment

I love that I can actually access all my videos on YouTube for once that those retards hid from me thinking they'd break free of the hell they put me thru... too bad cause even when I'm long gone from this house their subliminal interference will not give in cause we mastered that shit smh.... bitch should of never tried to be me but all my lovely voices know what time it is because they all see me to know it's me. Love how that works. Such weird sick ass people for real. Too bad she's a Lil fat oompa loompa now... silly rabbit trix are for kids.... oh well I love to play above and below ground but I'd still like to be in your life mr.carter cause u helped me when they sold the world and that means more to me than I can ever say. Sorry if we ever had forced miscommunication due to their ignorance but I've always thought of u as a diamond just like lollipop 🍭 that is the one that went diamond right lol. I love u gorgeous and can't wait to spend time with u. I think we will have amazing good times. I do fun and weird things if u haven't caught on yet... but I always thought of u along the way. You makes my heart beat a little kinder than it did the day they tried to steal my flame, heart and fame. Too bad they never can have those souls back.... I'm just glad I get u back in my life finally... they can rott for all I care for what they have done to me. Smh. Thank u for helping me find myself. 💓 u

Comment

I hope u like all the songs I've sang for u. I spent my time in the studio too if u didn't know lmao this is the only round I've been back here but its the only body I feel right loving u in and these bitches fucked up when they tried to fake me. I'm one of a kind. Period. Love u wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakerl68 View Post
                      Hey everyone just chilling 😎 hoping since the flowers are in bloom I can actually enjoy my Christmas this yr.
                      A wonderful Christmas with beautiful flowers

Comment

Working...
                      X