Diving back down the rabbit hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diving back down the rabbit hole

What's up y'all, I've been a Wayne fan since like 2004-5ish... can't remember how exactly it began - but man I fuckin miss how exciting that time was. It felt like every day there was a new song, and me and my friends loved being the first one of us to find a track and share it with the others. Later, in college I had a friend who seemed to know every word to every Wayne song; we'd drive around hotboxing my buddies civic, and mid song just turn the volume all the way down while he kept going acapella. When we turned it back up, he'd be right on beat, never missed a word.

I accumulated a pretty massive collection back then, but lost it when a hard drive died a few years back. Finally now trying to put it all back together. I've listened to the mixtapes here and there and of course the albums, but now combing through the music to build that collection up, remembering songs and projects I haven't heard in a decade has been a fuckin blast. Glad to be here with people who know who the true GOAT is

Originally posted by dddoooppp View Post
    What's up y'all, I've been a Wayne fan since like 2004-5ish... can't remember how exactly it began - but man I fuckin miss how exciting that time was. It felt like every day there was a new song, and me and my friends loved being the first one of us to find a track and share it with the others. Later, in college I had a friend who seemed to know every word to every Wayne song; we'd drive around hotboxing my buddies civic, and mid song just turn the volume all the way down while he kept going acapella. When we turned it back up, he'd be right on beat, never missed a word.

I accumulated a pretty massive collection back then, but lost it when a hard drive died a few years back. Finally now trying to put it all back together. I've listened to the mixtapes here and there and of course the albums, but now combing through the music to build that collection up, remembering songs and projects I haven't heard in a decade has been a fuckin blast. Glad to be here with people who know who the true GOAT is
    you joined at a bad time. its hard being a wayne fan at the moment cause we are in a big drought. i miss the days we got a song every day

Comment

Hey

Comment

Hello

Comment

to the Lil Wayne HQ forum, enjoy your stay!

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

hiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

Those were some of the best times in music for sure!

Comment

Working...
                X