Tha Mobb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Mobb

I have an insomnia which sucks so I thought might as well enjoy some music since I can't sleep anyways. So I listened to Tha Mobb and man this took me back. I love the soul sampled Heatmakers beat, I love how its just straight bars all throughout no hook or nothing, its just a dope song to start an album. I always liked how Drake took inspiration from this track and made it a recurring theme on some of his songs and I wish more rappers did tracks like this because this just feels like Hip-Hop at its purest. Also I wonder if Weezy was ever inspired by Jay-Z's Dynasty Intro for this.

Anyways it got me thinking its about all the classic Weezy tracks that unfortunately might never get released on streaming and I thought I need to find all those songs again in the highest quality and preserve them in my music library because you never know if you'll ever find it again. So this is where I make this account.

And when I was five my favorite movie was The Gremlins, ain't got sh*t to do with this, but I just thought that I should mention.​​

Originally posted by fresh313 View Post
    I have an insomnia which sucks so I thought might as well enjoy some music since I can't sleep anyways. So I listened to Tha Mobb and man this took me back. I love the soul sampled Heatmakers beat, I love how its just straight bars all throughout no hook or nothing, its just a dope song to start an album. I always liked how Drake took inspiration from this track and made it a recurring theme on some of his songs and I wish more rappers did tracks like this because this just feels like Hip-Hop at its purest. Also I wonder if Weezy was ever inspired by Jay-Z's Dynasty Intro for this.

Anyways it got me thinking its about all the classic Weezy tracks that unfortunately might never get released on streaming and I thought I need to find all those songs again in the highest quality and preserve them in my music library because you never know if you'll ever find it again. So this is where I make this account.

And when I was five my favorite movie was The Gremlins, ain't got sh*t to do with this, but I just thought that I should mention.​​
    Hello

Comment

hiiiiiiiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

Hey

Comment

Originally posted by fresh313 View Post

to the LilWayneHQ forum, enjoy your stay here!

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

suuup

Comment

Working...
              X