Hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Hi all! I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Bria, and I'm from Texas. I am a huge Lil Wayne fan, and have been listening to his music for years. I love his lyrics, rhythm, and delivery, which always make me feel stronger and more confident. I am very happy to join this forum and connect with people who share my love of Lil Wayne's music. I look forward to interesting discussions about his music, news and life in general. I also love music in general and am interested in different genres. I would be happy to connect with people who share my interests. Thanks for reading, and I hope we all enjoy interacting on this forum!

Hey

Comment

Originally posted by BriaTyler View Post
      Hi all! I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Bria, and I'm from Texas. I am a huge Lil Wayne fan, and have been listening to his music for years. I love his lyrics, rhythm, and delivery, which always make me feel stronger and more confident. I am very happy to join this forum and connect with people who share my love of Lil Wayne's music. I look forward to interesting discussions about his music, news and life in general. I also love music in general and am interested in different genres. I would be happy to connect with people who share my interests. Thanks for reading, and I hope we all enjoy interacting on this forum!
      hiiiiii fellow girlfriend xD

xxx

Comment

I feel like a black republican

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

Hello

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum Bria, enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome to you ā€‹

Comment

hi guy!

Comment

Hi all! I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Bria, and I'm from Texas. I am a huge Lil Wayne fan, and have been listening to his music for years. I love his lyrics, rhythm, and delivery, which always make me feel stronger and more confident. I am very happy to join this forum and connect with people who share my rooftop snipers love of Lil Wayne's music. I look forward to interesting discussions about his music, news and life in general. I also love music in general and am interested in different genres. I would be happy to connect with people who share my interests. Thanks for reading, and I hope we all enjoy interacting on this forum!
                    Hi Bria, I'm also a newbie like you. Nice to meet you.ā€‹

Comment

It's great to hear that you're a big fan of Lil Wayne and his music. I'm sure you'll find many like-minded people here who share your passion for his work.

Comment

hey I'm also a newbie like you. Nice to meet you.ā€‹

Comment

Working...
                        X