A fairly new Wayne fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fairly new Wayne fan

only started listening to wayne this year, but i've been obsessed like hell. started off with his most popular mixtapes, then albums, now i'm slowly going through his unreleased catalogue. can definitely see him becoming one of my favorite artists ever, he's just perfect to learn about and his music is so fun and diverse

definitely gonna be listening to wayne for a long time, so to those reading this, drop 3 of your favorite lesser known wayne tracks you want more people to hear! i'd love to check them out and spiral into a rabbit hole lol. all love

Originally posted by meowraiu View Post
    only started listening to wayne this year, but i've been obsessed like hell. started off with his most popular mixtapes, then albums, now i'm slowly going through his unreleased catalogue. can definitely see him becoming one of my favorite artists ever, he's just perfect to learn about and his music is so fun and diverse

definitely gonna be listening to wayne for a long time, so to those reading this, drop 3 of your favorite lesser known wayne tracks you want more people to hear! i'd love to check them out and spiral into a rabbit hole lol. all love
    Hey

Comment

welcome to tha hq

Comment

Hello

Comment

hiiiiiiiii xx

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by meowraiu View Post

to the Lil Wayne HQ message board, enjoy your stay here!

Comment

Hello, I am also a fan. I start to like him after listening to the mixtape No Ceilings 2
              Last edited by williamharville; 11-13-2023, 07:55 PM.

Comment

hi everyone. dordle

Comment

Heres a playlist i made of a lot of his greatest songs on streaming platforms:
                  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2b4s1ZqWwUgZmpJuBEa42U?si=bdBSC3YYS4iLDHEPaT9dnw&pi=u-9CevYR_9Q4OB

Here's a playlist of a lot of his mixtape/unreleased songs:
                  https://livemixtapes.com/playlist/2290665

zz0.v7o0t7fr7lzz

Comment

Working...
                  X