wushh hadnenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wushh hadnenn

whats gooooood my ninjas and respectable women...
    im promethazinefiend, as you can see..better known as marcus
    imma 18 year old dude and was born and raised in miami, florida, but ive been kickin back in seattle, washington for the past 2 years. hmmmm lets see here...
    uhhhh i dont play any sports, i work a lot to pay off lawyer payments, im in my first year at community college, i attempt to mix music, i enjoy sexual intercourse with females (preferably asian or a light skinned black woman), i like kickin it with my boys, drinking 40's, sippin lean, freestylin with my dudes but i suck. i drive a black '07 jeep grand cherokee, and recently purchased black rims. i've had an asian girlfriend for about 8 months named christine. i have a large hat collection, and i prefer snapbacks, i rock black on black vans, or high top adidas, sometimes lrg, but prefer a fresh white t, or v neck. i got about 10 tats, and enjoy smoking blunts on occasion. and since i moved to the burbs, ive grown to like hookah. my flaws would have to be: jealousy at times with females, when near the point of blacking out, i could get angry easily, lazyness with school, unless adderall is in play, and spending too much money on shoes.i enjoy facebook, and yes...i tweet. my favorite artists gotta be: wayne, drake, gucci, t.i., fabulous, plies, short dawg, soulja boy(yes yes i know), and my boy trey songz(in the bedroom). if i was a superhero, id call myself super swag. and if i could, id smoke everyone out on this website and share a cup. thats bout it...its friday and about that time to pop a bottle. have a good night gangstas
    #WHiTECUPGANG

Re: wushh hadnenn

I already like you because of the asian comment (Asian girls are where its at).

I take pride in my hat collection as well, but I got a big ass head so we probably wear different sizes. Seen ya around before, you're a pretty chill dude.

Comment

Originally posted by promethazinefiend View Post
      and if i could, id smoke everyone out on this website and share a cup. thats bout it...its friday and about that time to pop a bottle. have a good night gangstas

co-sign this to the fullest.

welcome to HQ.

"....like 6 degrees."

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post

"....like 6 degrees."
        "...like a 3 legged lion"

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
        I already like you because of the asian comment (Asian girls are where its at).

I take pride in my hat collection as well, but I got a big ass head so we probably wear different sizes. Seen ya around before, you're a pretty chill dude.
        hahahaha clownin....but yes bro...alot of my friends disagree, but asian girls do it for me..the eyes...the skin...and if they wear jordans...damn im on it
        #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

Ya're creatin' a lil too many threads bro.. When I hit the "new posts" botton, I see like 4 threads made by u, lmao.. Cut a lil down on that, or else ya could go and get banned. #JustSayin' ... But welcome to tha forum tho.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            Ya're creatin' a lil too many threads bro.. When I hit the "new posts" botton, I see like 4 threads made by u, lmao.. Cut a lil down on that, or else ya could go and get banned. #JustSayin' ... But welcome to tha forum tho.
            ok boss....i wouldnt wanna get banned.......................that would suck.......
            #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

welcome bro and it seams you are staying active +repped you are funny man

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                welcome bro and it seams you are staying active +repped you are funny man
                atleast someone respects my activeness...............just tryna keep the forums interesting, yaaadiiii,
                #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

Working...
                X