MomRN- Needs your support!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MomRN- Needs your support!!!

Hi Lovers of LIL WAYNE! I am a mom, I hope you all have one and love her. My 22 year old daughter was hit by a semi truck almost a year ago. She has a Traumatic Brain Injury aka TBI. She was a junior in college at the time this happened. We are on a long road of recovery. She is still beautiful in every way. & not cuz I'm her momma, cuz it's true! Her ONE wish is if she could meet any famous person, it would be LIL WAYNE. I'm just a mom, but I believe dreams come true. This is genuine, and not a joke. I'm willing to give it a shot. I'm a nurse in critical care and take care of really sick people for the last 20 years. I'm asking for your support- HELP KAYLEA MEET LITTLE WAYNE & maybe hang out with him. Life is so short when tragedy happens! So HI, what's up and all the kewl stuff you guys are up too!!! Thanks, MOM

Re: MomRN- Needs your support!!!

notsureifserious

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      notsureifserious
      This lol.

But if you are, write him a letter *shrug*
      We can't do anything tbh

If your for real

Comment

I'm sorry, I would help in any way but we don't have a way to contact him, but if you discover his official email than you will have great chance he might read, he's generous so theres a possible opportunity he will visit, have faith and hopefully, I give you my condolences i'll pray for her

Comment

Like stated above, we don't really have any say in if she can't meet him or not, but I'm sure if you find a way of contacting him through email, or his booking, it'd be worth a shot. Your daughter sounds like a wonderful lady and I hope her dream comes true!

Comment

I think we have been ed.

But for the slight chance that this is real, what knockmeout said: write him a letter.
            Best of luck to you and your daughter.

Comment

Working...
            X