Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's crackin ya'll

What's good

I'm a hardcore hiphop head, some of my favorite emcees are Biggie (R.I.P.), Rakim, Meth, Tech N9ne, Snoop and Nas

don't get me wrong I still fucks with cats like Weezy, Game, Lupe and Rozay nah mean?

ain't give a fuck if the beat westcoast, down south or eastcoast I'll listen to the joint and then decide if it's wack or a straight banger

by the way, Wasige stands for We're All Soldiers In Gods Eyes. I heard someone say it on the record (don't really remember who) nd I thought it was dope LoL

Re: What's crackin ya'll

Originally posted by Wasige View Post
    What's good

I'm a hardcore hiphop head, some of my favorite emcees are Biggie (R.I.P.), Rakim, Meth, Tech N9ne, Snoop and Nas

don't get me wrong I still fucks with cats like Weezy, Game, Lupe and Rozay nah mean?

ain't give a fuck if the beat westcoast, down south or eastcoast I'll listen to the joint and then decide if it's wack or a straight banger

by the way, Wasige stands for We're All Soldiers In Gods Eyes. I heard someone say it on the record (don't really remember who) nd I thought it was dope LoL
    Thats sick...Welcome!..

Comment

Working...
    X