Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -_-

naa but really watz gud? lol

I don had this account for a few days but I ain't ever talk. I wanted to speak on a few topics I saw but in my head, I was like yall gon be like who is this mfka haha. I ain't tryna step on nobody shoes so I went here to speak on me for those who care enough to look at this category. I'm 19, I grew up in a small town in texas I promise no one has ever heard of so it almost lacks the purpose of me even bringing it up. I dropped out of high school in the 12th fuckin grade and went to a rehabilitation center in houston texas for a cocaine habit that I taking to school with me. I was there, got good, got out, but honestly, my habit wasn't that bad. Or for lack of better word, I had my shit under control.(I was mentally good, if you get what I'm talkin bout) I wasn't stealing people shit to get a rock or nuthin, the lady at the place that asked me questions every fuckin day like she ain't got not fuckin life was all in my business! Askin me what I do when I get home, who do I assosiate with, etc. And how I got there is another story, you can't even trust yo own mama man lol but I got out quicker than I thought, had time to get my GED NIGGA, and then I ended up goin back for weed, but I left even quicker than before, and real talk-

I ain't quittin weed.

BUT ANYWAY, They say ima grow out of it, but I don't see it, I feel like this shit is a gift from god....I should have never picked up that other habit, I know, and I been off that shit for months I swear to god and no urge to go back! As long as I got dat green, I'm good man, but even when I gotta take a T break, I don't hop on dat white shit to keep my buzz goin. I don't even know why I'm tellin yall this. I'm high as fuck right now lol It's funny though cuz I used to be one of those Straight A students that was in the "No drugs" afterschool groups, and thought I was the last person that was ever gunna try this shit, and didn't hang around anybody that did it. Can you believe dat shit? I promise you I'm more surprised than you are.

But yeah, this is basically who I am. I don't talk too much in real life, I'm real quiet. This is the first real forum I've ever been on, so I apologize if my approach or particular topic was inappropriate(dat how you spell it?) or disrespectful to anyone here. But at the end of the day-

I could give a FUCK if you don't like me. I will always have the common respect towards every single person that returns it to me, but I can't do anything for ya if you not feelin my presence, and vice versa so if anyone feels like that, all I can say is move around, and I'll do the same.

Damn lol I wrote a lot. Dis sum fire weed haha

Re: -_-

Damn, I don't feel like readin' all of that, but WELCOME.

Comment

Lol, I think this dude is going places.

Comment

lol love your "name"

Comment

Interesting. But welcome.

Comment

-_- lmfao!!!

Comment

-_-, -_-, -_-, -_-

Welcome

Comment

-__________________________________-

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Damn, I don't feel like readin' all of that, but WELCOME.
                  lol me to read the first sentence then gave up but welcome lol

Comment

@ABjerg: I probably wouldn't either lol. But appreciate the welcome mat.

@Sean Don: Hopefully! Don't wanna be broke forever! lol I know you got dat bomb weed

I appreciate the courtesy from yall, I ain't really know what to expect reading through threads before I made this cuz yall devour a nigga in a sec he step out of line lol

Comment

-_0

Comment

Working...
                      X