Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy F Baby :)

Hey ya'llll
    I'm a 21 yr old female from St.John's, Newfoundland Canada...and just to clear it up NOOOO we don't live in igloos and we have tha same shit goin on here thats goin on in the rest of the world.. legittt.
    I was never interested too much in rap growing up, until I met one of my friends who introduced me to Lil Wayne's music. Something about him captivated me like no other. I began to listen to all his music, from the beginning of his career to the present. I always had mad loooove for him since the moment I first listened to him. I was recently in a physically, mentally, verbally abusive relationship for about a year. It never got physical, till the last few months. During that relationship, Lil wayne was always a comfort to me. Hearing his voice, and his illlll rhymes, took me away to a different place. After finally taking too much shit, I got the strength and courage to walk away. Lil Wayne's music has helped me more than I could ever begin to explain. He gave me strength, his words gave me courage. I basically consider him my savior in some kind of way, haha. One of his most recent songs, How To Love.. was released whilst I was trying to get the F U C K out of the relationship.. It touched me more than i could ever imagine. Im now happy to say, that Im out of that relationship and never going back. Somedays its hard, the loss of something is always hard.. Through weezy's music Ive realized that everything happens for a reason & Imma be alright & each day, just to listen to him gets me through the bullshit thats been dealt to me. Imma forever have mad loveeeee for Lil Wayne & the Young Money crew.

Re: Weezy F Baby

sad you were in that relationship.........my sister just got outta one of those
    lol usually people would say there family, friends or god saved them haha damn

i guess

wayne = god
    #WHiTECUPGANG

Comment

my family & friends are my #1 : ) but daaaaaaaaamn, his music helped me too. Believe dattt. Much appreciation for wayne
      Last edited by xoxolittlemissredxoxo; 06-01-2011, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xoxolittlemissredxoxo View Post
        Hey ya'llll
        I'm a 21 yr old female from St.John's, Newfoundland Canada...and just to clear it up NOOOO we don't live in igloos and we have tha same shit goin on here thats goin on in the rest of the world.. legittt.
        I was never interested too much in rap growing up, until I met one of my friends who introduced me to Lil Wayne's music. Something about him captivated me like no other. I began to listen to all his music, from the beginning of his career to the present. I always had mad loooove for him since the moment I first listened to him. I was recently in a physically, mentally, verbally abusive relationship for about a year. It never got physical, till the last few months. During that relationship, Lil wayne was always a comfort to me. Hearing his voice, and his illlll rhymes, took me away to a different place. After finally taking too much shit, I got the strength and courage to walk away. Lil Wayne's music has helped me more than I could ever begin to explain. He gave me strength, his words gave me courage. I basically consider him my savior in some kind of way, haha. One of his most recent songs, How To Love.. was released whilst I was trying to get the F U C K out of the relationship.. It touched me more than i could ever imagine. Im now happy to say, that Im out of that relationship and never going back. Somedays its hard, the loss of something is always hard.. Through weezy's music Ive realized that everything happens for a reason & Imma be alright & each day, just to listen to him gets me through the bullshit thats been dealt to me. Imma forever have mad loveeeee for Lil Wayne & the Young Money crew.

welcome to the forums girl
        Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
          welcome to the forums girl
          Thank Ya

Comment

Welcome to the headquarters. You'll be looked after well here

Comment

Sup, sorry 2 hear about tha bad relationship. But at least u found your way out. And welcome to LilWayneHQ.

Comment

Thank yaaa very much I didn't even know there was a forum for lil wayne, ive seen a few recently & this is tha illest.

Dooope

Comment

welcome, Im from ontario london

Comment

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
                    welcome, Im from ontario london
                    Beautiful, My Aunt & family live in Windsor Ontario. Beautifullll place

Comment

Originally posted by xoxolittlemissredxoxo View Post
                      Beautiful, My Aunt & family live in Windsor Ontario. Beautifullll place
                      winsors good I only been there once aha, but londons kinda small but its still nice! add me as a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
                        winsors good I only been there once aha, but londons kinda small but its still nice! add me as a friend!
                        Done

Comment

Working...
                        X