Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just coming through to introduce myself, going to be hopping on here dropping updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just coming through to introduce myself, going to be hopping on here dropping updates

I'm Mr. Holman, Real Djs founder and a music video director. Shooting a bunch for Gudda Gudda's new project now. Will be dropping in to give updates direct.
    The game is 2 be sold, not told.

Founder of Real Djs crew.
    Music video director for Young Money & many others.

www.twitter.com/mrholmandirect

Re: Just coming through to introduce myself, going to be hopping on here dropping upd

welcome bruh...

Comment

Re: Just coming through to introduce myself, going to be hopping on here dropping upd

Welcome! sounds great. Gudda spits mad fire.

Comment

Welcome bro!

Comment

Welcome to LWHQ brah.

Comment

Gudda Gudda huh? Whatever, welcome dude.

Comment

Welcome bro........
              "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

welcome to lwhq

Comment

wat up man
                  Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
                  welcome to lwhq
                  DJ Ep!c

Comment

Working...
                  X