Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha Carter IV deserves the Tha Carter IV & I deserve a night with Lauren London! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Carter IV deserves the Tha Carter IV & I deserve a night with Lauren London! lol

What up ppl I am Brandon a.k.a Baddaddyking! I have been coming to lilwaynehq since 2009 so I guess I am well over due for the threads. lol

So if Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive then I'm the Best Tweeter Alive!!! lol

.....thats right if you dont believe me ask rapper Yung Joc! lmao (hence my profile pic)

Anyways whats up??!

[Following me on Twitter @Baddaddyking]

Re: Tha Carter IV deserves the Tha Carter IV & I deserve a night with Lauren London!

Wassup, stay active!

Comment

Re: Tha Carter IV deserves the Tha Carter IV & I deserve a night with Lauren London!

HEy thanks man I tried to post a bigger screen shot of me pissing off Yung Joc but the file was to big so o well if anybody wants to actually see it just try to read my profile pic! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaddyking View Post
        HEy thanks man I tried to post a bigger screen shot of me pissing off Yung Joc but the file was to big so o well if anybody wants to actually see it just try to read my profile pic! lol
        Go to tinypic.com and then paste the URL it gives you and try it that way

Comment

it keeps saying wrong file type and redirects me back to the beginning. I guess it doesnt except png image files. any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaddyking View Post
            it keeps saying wrong file type and redirects me back to the beginning. I guess it doesnt except png image files. any ideas?
            Ah that means you did the code wrong. Just go to imageshack.us and try that, much easier to upload.

Comment

Hey thanks I think I figured it out so now I added it to my signature.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Opps spoke to soon lol

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Ok I think it worked lol

Comment

Working...
              X