Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone! New here, looking for clothing line name suggestions! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone! New here, looking for clothing line name suggestions! :)

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Been following lilwaynehq.com for quite some time now. Huge Weezy and Drizzy fan. I'm actually starting my own clothing line over the next few weeks, and looking to getting the community here involved as much as possible. I won't go too much into detail about the clothing line, but it will revolves around Weezy and Drizzy mainly, mainly street/club wear t-shirts. Without giving away more than that, I was wondering if you guys could maybe help me out here, by voting for which brand name we should go with. Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The options are...

-Silva Style Clothing
    -Silva Street Clothing
    -Money Street Clothing
    -Young Street Clothing

The reason your seeing Silva in there, is because that's my last name. So I'm trying to incorporate it somehow, it's not necessary, but it would be nice. If you guys have other suggestions than the ones listed, I'm definitely open to listening. Who knows, if I end up choosing someones suggestion, they very well might be the 1st person to get a shirt. :p

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Re: Hey everyone! New here, looking for clothing line name suggestions!

none of that, i've got a little experience in this area of expertise.

i love that you actually got a name that you could use in Silva, but you should definitely drop everything with style, street or money.
    personally, if my last name was Silva, i would probably just name it Silva, or maybe Silva Clothing.

Just my opinion.
    Been looking to get back in the game myself, as soon as i graduate next year.

I'm hoping my opinion was helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by UnknownP View Post
      none of that, i've got a little experience in this area of expertise.

i love that you actually got a name that you could use in Silva, but you should definitely drop everything with style, street or money.
      personally, if my last name was Silva, i would probably just name it Silva, or maybe Silva Clothing.

Just my opinion.
      Been looking to get back in the game myself, as soon as i graduate next year.

I'm hoping my opinion was helpful.
      Thanks for the suggestion, UnkownP. I guess it's something I never felt was really catchy by just keeping it simple and calling it "Silva Clothing". Then again, sometimes simple is the way to go. Will definitely take it into consideration now. Appreciate your opinion very much. Thank you.

Comment

For anyone that cares, Silva Clothing officially launched! Website coming soon!

Silva Clothing | Facebook

Comment

Good luck on your clothing line

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by jewazi View Post
            Good luck on your clothing line
            Thanks for the support, much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
            X