Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im back!

WHATS GOOD LWHQ!

I'm not a new member, but I've been gone for a minute so I thought I'd re-introduce myself.
    My real name is Marcus, and I'm a swagged out, 19 year old dude. I'm half white, half black.
    I was born and raised in Miami, Florida, home of the tan, sexy females. But recently I've been kickin' back in Seattle, Washington. I went from Miami where its warm in tha winter, to Seattle, where it storm in the winter. UHH I don't play sports, just hoop and box with the homies every once in a while. I just finished my first year at community college in Seattle, and I'm self employed, working to pay off attorney fees and court fees. What else....uh, I enjoy kickin' back with real people, having sexual intercourse, drinking 40's, sippin' lean, and attempting to freestyle with my boys. I whip a black 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and just recently put some black rims on it. I've had a sexy, bad Asian girlfriend for a little more then a year now, and let me tell you, the myths about Asian females, aren't myths, if you know what I mean. I own a large fitted and snap back hat collection, with about 30 fitted, and 15 snap backs, and just bought my 4th Ti$a brand snap back --- FRESH. On a average day, I typically throw on some black on black vans, ("lace em past the 4th hole, you some type of sucka"), or high top Adidas. I don't wear baggy ass jeans, but I don't rock nut huggers either. Up top, I usually throw on a clean white or black v-neck, or LRG. I'm inked up, and got 10 tats, and I enjoy sparking blunts, while dodging my monthly drug test. I like to pour purple liquid and Sprite into a Styrofoam cup, sit back and relax, and watch the world in slow motion. Since moving to the suburbs, I've grown to like smoking hookah, and there are even "hookah bars" in Seattle. I'm addicted to Facebook and Twitter on my Droid, but I gotta keep in touch with my fans .
    If you are still reading, my top artists gotta be: Tunechi, Drizzy, Gucci, The Game, T.I., Plies, Fabulous, S-Beezy aka Young Black Jesus, aka Soulja Boy, and Trey Songz and Chris Breezy (Usually in the bedroom only).
    I find the Illuminati and UFO's super interesting. And I like females who are tan, long black hair, preferably of Asian decent, or a mixed black red bone, who wear skinny jeans with clean Nikes, doesn't beef about my habits, is chill with my dudes, and a female that can ride a dick.
    Favorite movies gotta be The Town, Boyz In Da Hood, The Hangover, Superbad, 8 Mile, Inception, The Next Three Days, and Law Abiding Citizen. The only TV I watch is pretty much Jersey Shore, ESPN, and Sucker Free Countdown (and LOST).
    I enjoy an occasional Black and Mild (wine wood tip). Also, a daily visitor to
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com.
    Imma chill, easygoing dude and wish I could pass around a giant bleezy, a gallon of lean, in one big room full of bad bitches with everyone on these forums.
    It's Saturday, and about that time to head to the liquor store so all you gangstas and bad bitches have a good night! Duecezzzzzzzz!

Try to be 100% sure when you make decisions, because some of them are
    permanent.
    #WHiTECUPGANG

Re: im back!

Welcome Back I find UFO's Interesting as well I watch UFO files like everyday lls

Comment

Welcome back!
      Follow Me on Twitter @iAmQueHefner ---- I Follow back!

^^^^^^^This Wayne must come back

Comment

welcome! sippin on dat surp

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
        X