GreyG00SE's First Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreyG00SE's First Thread

I would like to take the time to introduce myself to everyone here at the forum. My name is GreyG00SE and I'm from the U.S. I would also like to apply for a Moderator position here at Lil' Wayne HQ.

Some of my qualifications includes the ability to spell check and flame other member's typos. I have significant experience in pointing out threads that have been created in the improper forum. I have an excellent work-life balance, but I am still flexible enough to be on here policing any deviant behavior for a long duration of the day. I'm familiar with the term ban-hammer and can use excellent judgment in increasing my post count to use the term. I also have a strong passion for deterring ten shitty posts from new members just so they can view the download section. And last but not least, on my free time, I enjoy creating a post with a questionable comment on the first line, and then pressing the enter button on the keyboard 10 fucking times just to insert a smiley face to indicate that the questionable comment was just a joke.

I feel that with this extensive background and experience, I have the qualifications necessary to become a moderator for this forum. I look forward to your responses.

Re: GreyG00SE's First Thread

welcome to the forums!by the way do you write raps?
    Last edited by lil mak; 08-23-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyG00SE View Post
      I would like to take the time to introduce myself to everyone here at the forum. My name is GreyG00SE and I'm from the U.S. I would also like to apply for a Moderator position here at Lil' Wayne HQ.

Some of my qualifications includes the ability to spell check and flame other member's typos. I have significant experience in pointing out threads that have been created in the improper forum. I have an excellent work-life balance, but I am still flexible enough to be on here policing any deviant behavior for a long duration of the day. I'm familiar with the term ban-hammer and can use excellent judgment in increasing my post count to use the term. I also have a strong passion for deterring ten shitty posts from new members just so they can view the download section. And last but not least, on my free time, I enjoy creating a post with a questionable comment on the first line, and then pressing the enter button on the keyboard 10 fucking times just to insert a smiley face to indicate that the questionable comment was just a joke.

I feel that with this extensive background and experience, I have the qualifications necessary to become a moderator for this forum. I look forward to your responses.
      you can do that?

your hired

Comment

troll lol

and welcome

Comment

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

..Ok. Anyways, welcome?