Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwemp ahahahb b 5

UM ANYWAYS...

People on the wayne dot com, login. super duper killa so high, jordan. SLAMIn on these niggas cant you catch up, borin.. sleepin in the booth on these niggas,snorin. ok lets it goin drinks a porin shots a goin to ya chest not the vest forget the rest take you back to well whats left of the bottle in the bottom were you find me oh tommorow and the next with tyras top model you can bet ya bottom dolla on me.
    IF a nigga tryna move key i move three, nikki told me aint on that regula degula, 20'"s and a 9 screen is somewhere to start, chapt niggas take 50yrs to get a new truck a kid fucked the game up so nigga whats up.

Women like surpirses she on her vikki secrete, nice thighs and pretty eye's is the one to make me reach it. Diggin into convo so the condo is were im leadin but i really wanna know ya so we can have real feelins when we freakin. AAHHH HEY MAIN MANE WAYNE GETA T ME DUDE< ON THAT REAL 4415' High B. TEXAS STAND UP for the South.

Hey though baby, I aint tryna bark big but dont you want that fly high in the sky time. I mean we all want somethin, do you have a dream? I want to see that sparkle in ya eye on permanence.hahaha. Come on lets go to the top. Derek Lee. F " I know women like surprises"

REDBONE

hey wayne what the good word on that pretty model on ya webpage,jahaha.

Re: Bwemp ahahahb b 5

Comment

Welcome anyways O_o

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by REDBONE View Post
          UM ANYWAYS...

People on the wayne dot com, login. super duper killa so high, jordan. SLAMIn on these niggas cant you catch up, borin.. sleepin in the booth on these niggas,snorin. ok lets it goin drinks a porin shots a goin to ya chest not the vest forget the rest take you back to well whats left of the bottle in the bottom were you find me oh tommorow and the next with tyras top model you can bet ya bottom dolla on me.
          IF a nigga tryna move key i move three, nikki told me aint on that regula degula, 20'"s and a 9 screen is somewhere to start, chapt niggas take 50yrs to get a new truck a kid fucked the game up so nigga whats up.

Women like surpirses she on her vikki secrete, nice thighs and pretty eye's is the one to make me reach it. Diggin into convo so the condo is were im leadin but i really wanna know ya so we can have real feelins when we freakin. AAHHH HEY MAIN MANE WAYNE GETA T ME DUDE< ON THAT REAL 4415' High B. TEXAS STAND UP for the South.

Hey though baby, I aint tryna bark big but dont you want that fly high in the sky time. I mean we all want somethin, do you have a dream? I want to see that sparkle in ya eye on permanence.hahaha. Come on lets go to the top. Derek Lee. F " I know women like surprises"

REDBONE

just to let you know, i didnt read

Comment

Originally posted by REDBONE View Post
            UM ANYWAYS...

REDBONE

wow thats kind interesting lol
            didn't read, though

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X