Im rodney tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im rodney tune

hello yolll im a big weezy fanatic im a young zimbabwean boy , i live in UK and im black and talll and love lil wayne

Re: Im rodney tune

rodney is a funny name and adding tune to it makes it even funnier

Comment

Re: Im rodney tune

One post wounder

Comment

Re: Pc Help Please

Originally posted by cesyLieni
        Hey, I upgraded my graphics card and PSU today and ever since Windows has been a lot slower - slower starting up and slower in general also. Performance is better in games though, which is good as that's why I bought the graphics card. The light on my case is ALWAYS blinking and I can ALWAYS hear the little whirring sounds, both things that used to occasionally occur when opening a programme or generally when the computer was thinking, but when I check my CPU usage it is not high at all (at 5% right now). My memory is also only just under half full. I cannot think what the problem is, I'm sure I've done something wrong - here are my specs: Intel Core 2 Q9400 Asus P5Q-Pro Radeon HD 6950 4GB RAM XFX 850w Windows7 64-bit My old specs were the same but with two HD 4850s and a Storm 900w PSU. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Hey, I upgraded my graphics card and PSU today and ever since Windows has been a lot slower - slower starting up and slower in general also. Performance is better in games though, which is good as that's why I bought the graphics card. The light on my case is ALWAYS blinking and I can ALWAYS hear the little whirring sounds, both things that used to occasionally occur when opening a programme or generally when the computer was thinking, but when I check my CPU usage it is not high at all (at 5% right now). My memory is also only just under half full. I cannot think what the problem is, I'm sure I've done something wrong - here are my specs: Intel Core 2 Q9400 Asus P5Q-Pro Radeon HD 6950 4GB RAM XFX 850w Windows7 64-bit My old specs were the same but with two HD 4850s and a Storm 900w PSU. Thanks.
        How much I'll buy!!

Comment

Working...
        X