Hello World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello World!

Hello world! I'm Bryce, I'm from Monrteal and I've been a Wayne fan since Hot Boyz and watched him grow to the astonishing rapper he is today. I've been feelin' all his tracks but when Fireman hit, I've been goin' crazy about this nigga and have been a Weezy Addict ever since. "Go DJ" is one of my favorite tracks alongs with others like his verses in "Neck of the Woods" and "Shine on" on Birdman's tracks, there are a lot others but that's just what came to mind. I love every single track on the Carter III (including the bonus tracks) and I can't wait for Rebirth, Young Money Album and the Hot Boyz Reunion! I'm also a big Drake fan (never thought of wheelchair Jimmy to become a big time rapper ).

I've only been to one Lil Wayne concert which was the latest one, "America's Most Wanted", it was crazy as hell and I was high as fuck. When Jeezy came out he got me smoking like crazy. Den Wayne came out it was so hazy I could see so I was lost, but I probably wasn't I was just lost in the music haha! I don't know what the fuck I'm talkin' about, but anyways that night left a scar on my brain so I could never forget it ever for the rest of my life.

"They said I couldn't play football, I was too small
    They said I couldn't play basketball, I wasn't tall
    They said I couldn't play baseball at all
    And now everyday of my life, I ball"

Re: Hello World!

Welcome to WeezyHQ Forums! Cool Avatar, Where is that from? a Music video, In case if it is, What Music video? Never seen it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Oh shit nigga..
      You seem ckool as hell.
      Wayne is an astonishing rapper, like you said!

Yeah.. Sick avatar.
      Where you get that bitch from?

Smoke good, eat good.
      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

BET Awards commercial, I made it into a gif.

Comment

Hey man welcome to Lil Wayne HQ! You seem like a pretty cool guy. And respect to you when you said Wayne is an astonishing rapper. You have come to the right place man! By the way nice avatar!

Comment

Sickest avatar, but welcome man! Have fun in the forums. Keep posting, and be active!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh Bryce
              Commercial? could you post it here or something??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Hello world! I'm Bryce, I'm from Monrteal and I've been a Wayne fan since Hot Boyz and watched him grow to the astonishing rapper he is today. I've been feelin' all his tracks but when Fireman hit, I've been goin' crazy about this nigga and have been a Weezy Addict ever since. "Go DJ" is one of my favorite tracks alongs with others like his verses in "Neck of the Woods" and "Shine on" on Birdman's tracks, there are a lot others but that's just what came to mind. I love every single track on the Carter III (including the bonus tracks) and I can't wait for Rebirth, Young Money Album and the Hot Boyz Reunion! I'm also a big Drake fan (never thought of wheelchair Jimmy to become a big time rapper ).

I've only been to one Lil Wayne concert which was the latest one, "America's Most Wanted", it was crazy as hell and I was high as fuck. When Jeezy came out he got me smoking like crazy. Den Wayne came out it was so hazy I could see so I was lost, but I probably wasn't I was just lost in the music haha! I don't know what the fuck I'm talkin' about, but anyways that night left a scar on my brain so I could never forget it ever for the rest of my life.
                welcome
                where do you live in montreal?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                  It's from the 2008 BET Awards, I'm not sure if they still have it up on their website. But the commercial is about all these rappers having super powers.

Originally posted by alkalin007
                  welcome
                  Im in Laval. And you?

Comment

[quote=Fresh Bryce]
                    Originally posted by WeezyFan
                    Originally posted by "Fresh Bryce":1db95rnz
                    It's from the 2008 BET Awards, I'm not sure if they still have it up on their website. But the commercial is about all these rappers having super powers.

Originally posted by alkalin007
                    welcome
                    Im in Laval. And you?[/quote:1db95rnz]

repentigny, i work in laval
                    daam

Comment

Working...
                    X