Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx for the the good music

Hi,
    I'm a 32 year old mother of two boys, happily married and studying law. But, I love my gangsta rap, it's the culture I was raised on as a teen in the bay, and i just really am able to see past the literal meaning of certain words that get most women upset, and I hear the triumphant tale of someone very much like myself who not only survived their life but excelled in it past anyones expectations...even their own. I remember how young Weezy was when 2pac and all them were doin their thing, and you've done the rap game proud. Carter IV is the best rap album since 2001 the chronic...I'm a lil bubble gum, what can I say, I like polished sounds and lots of bass Lyrically speaking, Lil wayne comes across as a very intelligent person who probably sparks some very interesting blunt talk because he seems to be very aware of society in its current state.
    Bottom lline, if someone could send me an autographed pic, I'd be much obliged
    PoEtIc1 from San Jose

Re: Thanx for the the good music

Welcome!
    hope you'll enjoy here.

Comment

Re: Thanx for the the good music

EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X