Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciao y'all ;-)

Hey guys!
    I'm Alberto, I'm 24 and I'm from Padova, Italy (close to Venice).
    I'm kinda new to the YMCMB world, I used to listen mainly to pop music, I recently fell in love with Lil Wayne - let's say a couple of months. I'm a new stan haha but I feel there's still so much I don't know music-wise and whatsoever. That's why I joined the community: to be surrounded by fans and get to know Weezy's music better.
    I study Languages (let's say I pretend to, cuz I hate almost everything about my University) and I work in a travel agency. I love to retouch pics and make iTunes covers (I might share some if y'all are curious) and I love travelling, partying..
    I guess this is it for now, looking forward to meet nice people.
    Thanks again Daniel for helping me out with the registration.
    X

Re: Ciao y'all ;-)

you speak peculiarly good english for somebody who lives outside the US you say you study language?

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
      you speak peculiarly good english for somebody who lives outside the US you say you study language?
      Thanks man. I've been studying English since I was 8 and I always loved it, it's one of those things that come naturally - guess 'talent' is prolly the best way to say it lol. Of course I don't understand EVERYTHING but I'm pretty confident. And yah, I'm studying languages now.

Comment

Originally posted by AJWeezy View Post
        Thanks again Daniel for helping me out with the registration.
        You're welcome

Welcome to the forum, have fun around here

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          You're welcome

Welcome to the forum, have fun around here
          I sure will!

Comment

Working...
          X