Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined LilHQ, because the YMCMB hate is deep out there. Whats good Wayne World?n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined LilHQ, because the YMCMB hate is deep out there. Whats good Wayne World?n

I am a huge Lil Wayne fan since The Block is Hot. I am so proud of all his accomplishments, and its unreal to witness his rise to the top because i told people to keep an eye on him since he was only 16. He was already great back then but just with a lighter voice.

I have always visited this site, but i didn't have an account until the hate got really deep on other sites, I cant believe some hiphop sites are saying Tyga's Careless World is weak, that got me like for real, im out. YMCMB is getting serious hate out there(i mean, its typical... when you are on top, the hate is inevitable), so i was like okay fuck it, let me join the YMCMB community. I hope the hate is lighter here, or else im fucked ha!

Whats really good?

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Re: Just joined LilHQ, because the YMCMB hate is deep out there. Whats good Wayne Wor

Welcome to the forum bro The hate on YMCMB is lighter here, but there's still a lot of hate. Most of the time, you'll find people hating on Wayne's clothes, Drake's softness and Nicki's wackness.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Re: Just joined LilHQ, because the YMCMB hate is deep out there. Whats good Wayne Wor

Thanks fam, thats whats up... yah people hating on Wayne's dressing is somewhat understandable.. but for me its nothing but entertainment. I am all about the music.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

stay active bro

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Real thread real nigga real life

Comment

What's poppin slime, stay active.

Comment

Welcome bro, stay active!

Comment

Welcome bro! Stay active bro!
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I like the way you think bro, welcome!

Comment

Thanks homies, im loving the site already! Its refreshing...

Comment

wats good ma nigga ? welcome and stay active
                      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
                        Thanks homies, im loving the site already! Its refreshing...
                        It's like a home away from home

KTT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LWHQ

Yall are some gay mothers on the HQ. eat a dick.

BITCHES!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X