Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The writers block

Any ymcmb members need advice?

This isn't an official website for Lil Wayne, Young Money, or Cash Money. You will not be able to contact any of the members of the aforementioned labels through this website. Furthermore, I don't think any of the artists would want your assistance in songwriting.

Comment

Dude im not talking about songwriting. And they might need my help in song writing but thats not what im talking about bro.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungRS View Post
        Dude im not talking about songwriting. And they might need my help in song writing but thats not what im talking about bro.
        Well, you titled this post "The writers block," so I'm not entirely sure what you are giving advice for. You just say that you are giving advice; you never say for what.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          This isn't an official website for Lil Wayne, Young Money, or Cash Money. You will not be able to contact any of the members of the aforementioned labels through this website. Furthermore, I don't think any of the artists would want your assistance in songwriting.
          I don't think anyone wants advice from you on what they should put on a forum, Yorker.
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

No matter how much money and fame a person has you can learn something from that bum digging out the trash can that could of saved your life. The reason why I said what I said abput giveing advice is because im a teacher.

Comment

Working...
            X