All I respect is YMCMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I respect is YMCMB

Whats poppin yall, I'm new here and hopefully this isn't one of those sites where you always get criticized and hated on for everything you type. I'm to grown for the silliness. First off, im a die-hard Wayne fan. Everything he spits, you have to listen carefully because the way he uses word-play is amazing and most Rappers lack that. You actually have to disect his lines. not to mention, people hate on him and young money waayyy to dam much, even these so-called fans. Tune is amazing, all his albums/mixtapes are amazing. I just dnt like people who say he fell off or their waiting for the old Wayne to comeback. He's a metaphor rapper and has always been, comparing this to that and being creative with the wordplay, it was him that said: "I'm a mind-freak, check my time-sheet, "bitch I bring the noise where the Lion sleeps". Recently, he made this Pusha T diss song and said: "It's me LT(Lil Tunechi) like heating butter up. If you disect that he just spelled "melt" which is what butter does in heat but was creative enough to spell it while mentioning his own name. "It's Me LT(Lil Tunechi). Thats hot no matter what anybody says. He's also a Laker fan, as am I. you guys are the greatest fans in the world for representing him and young money. So have a great Memorial Day weekend and thanx for having me. Please don't call yourself a Wayne fan and then diss his music or ay he fell off. You either a fan or a Hater, point blank.

Good read, but a bit of advice is to use paragraphs, so we can read it better

Other than that, welcome to the Lil Wayne HQ forum

Have fun!

Comment

I definitely do not agree with your take on the whole "fan/hater" dichotomy. If I say something Wayne drops is whack, even though I have liked his other stuff, that automatically qualifies me as a "hater" and excludes me from ever being a true fan?
      If the Lakers made a trade that you disagreed with and you voiced your opinion about it, would you stop considering yourself a Laker fan? Because apparently, at that point, you're a hater.

In any case, welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome 2 the forums!

And yeah, I would have 2 agree with silents.. just cuz sumone critiques a Weezy track negatively, doesn't mean they're haters lol. Not everyone feels all of his tracks. Just Sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by silents View Post
          I definitely do not agree with your take on the whole "fan/hater" dichotomy. If I say something Wayne drops is whack, even though I have liked his other stuff, that automatically qualifies me as a "hater" and excludes me from ever being a true fan?
          If the Lakers made a trade that you disagreed with and you voiced your opinion about it, would you stop considering yourself a Laker fan? Because apparently, at that point, you're a hater.

In any case, welcome to the forums.

hate when people talk like this

Comment

Welcome nigga

Tip keep your novels short, niggas lazy around here.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
              Welcome nigga

Tip keep your novels short, niggas lazy around here.
              i fall of reading after the first 3 sentence's and iant even a nigga
              I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan_ym View Post
                i fall of reading after the first 3 sentence's and iant even a nigga
                I didn't mean nighas as in only black/African American ppl, just people in general

Comment

#Weeest! you already know how i gets down... #Inglewood to the City of Compton
                  Last edited by Dj_RobbyDee; 06-17-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: mistake
                  Follow Me On Twitter---------->
                  @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
                  SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
                  Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

Working...
                  X