greatest rapper period. i dare you to find better than weezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greatest rapper period. i dare you to find better than weezy

nobody can or will ever compare! just some real shit. your whole camp is taking off and i will always support it. keep doing it big like always

Originally posted by myronrobb View Post
    nobody can or will ever compare! just some real shit. your whole camp is taking off and i will always support it. keep doing it big like always
    Kendrick Lamar - HiiiPoWeR (Prod. By J. Cole) - YouTube

Comment

Welcome to the forums mate.
      Best for everyone? probably not. A personal favorite? Yes.
      Present it like that and you wont be flamed by fuckboys.

According to most of the forum they still regard to Wayne as their favorite. But they still acknowledge that there are better rappers. But wait? Isn't your personal favorite in your opinnion the best? Not if there are more people who think that somebody else is better! But then again most of the forum claim that they won't be affected by other peoples opinnions and say fuck record sales.. Just numbers. So others don't matter? how isn't Wayne the best if you don't give shit about other peoples opinnions and his your favorite? Fuckboys I tell you, dickriders of other people and their opinnions. Most of this forum. Just a friend warning so you won't be shocked.

Weezy Fucking Baby, who better!? Nobody. Why? Because his the best rapper alive, to me. And thats all that matters to a real fan.

Comment

Just so you know, and I hope this doesn't drive you away, but as far as we know, Weezy isn't active on this site lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Akaash View Post
          Just so you know, and I hope this doesn't drive you away, but as far as we know, Weezy isn't active on this site lol.
          Dude, shut the fuck up..

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
            Dude, shut the fuck up..
            What the fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Akaash View Post
              What the fuck?

Comment

lol the whole time I read dude's post, I was just thinkin, "Maan, can't fuck with TDE though"

Comment

yea kendrick and wayne do they shit tho... you gotta support great artist... fuck wit me if you need beats or a follow on twitter... i got you...
                  Follow Me On Twitter---------->
                  @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
                  SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
                  Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

Working...
                  X