Norway's biggest fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norway's biggest fan!

Ey, my name is Bendik and i come from Norway i just joined the forum and think i'm gonna spend some time in here
    Lil Wayne is ofc my fav artist and i lisen to him every day
    My best friends hates Lil Wayne and everytime im out drinking and put on some wayne music, my friends are jumping in the window and do everything in there way to stop it.. Any who got wayne haterz as bestfriends?

I hope lil wayne comes with some shit that he used to, i personaly think that the quality on his song has gone down...
    Some of my fav songs are I'm me, outstanding, get em, wasted, miss my dwags, ransom and such.

Well, have a nice day yall! Real talk!

Brrrrrrrrrr!

Welcome to the Lil Wayne forum Bendik

Comment

Someone from Norway that actually seems to be acting normal. Hmmm

Well, welcome to tha forums!

Comment

Velkommen, jeg kommer fra Norge ogs�.. Jeg kommer fra finnmark

Men vis du e en stor fan vet du sikkert kem birdman e. S� vi norske brrrrrrrer hele forume opp, s� du m� joine oss da vis du vil da
        St�rste fan tittelen kan vi konkurere om

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

a young brrrrrrr apprentice

Comment

spradet ut, kor du kommer fra her i norge brr'er?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Kommer fra Kristiansand aka s�rlan� Hvordan joiner jeg brrr clanen deres?

Brrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

another WeezyFan

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

WelcOme tO lWhQ! My frIeNdS aRe exACTLy LiKe yOuRs BRo.. Damn! ThEy JuSt HAtE On wAyNe.

Comment

Originally posted by weezy3000 View Post
                    Kommer fra Kristiansand aka s�rlan� Hvordan joiner jeg brrr clanen deres?
                    English speaking members translate this.

[MENTION=74110]weezy3000[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by weezy3000 View Post
                      Ey, my name is Bendik and i come from Norway i just joined the forum and think i'm gonna spend some time in here Lil Wayne is ofc my fav artist and i lisen to him every day My best friends hates Lil Wayne and everytime im out drinking and put on some wayne music, my friends are jumping in the window and do everything in there way to stop it.. Any who got wayne haterz as bestfriends? I hope lil wayne comes with some shit that he used to, i personaly think that the quality on his song has gone down... Some of my fav songs are I'm me, outstanding, get em, wasted, miss my dwags, ransom and such. Well, have a nice day yall! Real talk!
                      Take headphones to sessions g, just zone out , thats what i do

Comment

Inbox me, I'll suck yo..

Girl pussy

Comment

Working...
                        X