Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo its Bili

Hi everyone,I`m new here,just wanted to say hi
    And I just became Lil Wayne fan,after I heard his verse in that Forever song wit Eminem

Re: Yo its Bili

If you haven't heard of Wayne before Forever.. you're going to really like him because that was nothing compared to some of the music he has created.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
      If you haven't heard of Wayne before Forever.. you're going to really like him because that was nothing compared to some of the music he has created.
      noo,man I heard of him(bought The Carter 3)and it wasnt that good so I never checked anything else of his till like last week or somethin

Comment

Originally posted by BILI
        noo,man I heard of him(bought The Carter 3)and it wasnt that good so I never checked anything else of his till like last week or somethin
        Get Carter 2. It's a lot better than 3. And, you should download some of his mixtapes because some of them are better than Carter 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Quez95
          Originally posted by BILI
          Get Carter 2. It's a lot better than 3. And, you should download some of his mixtapes because some of them are better than Carter 3.
          ok,will do

Comment

dwnload orginal forever songdrake n wayne

Comment

Working...
            X