lookin to work for ymcmb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin to work for ymcmb

I'm movin to florida in sept and i want to work for ymcmb as a talent mgr. I'm in school for business and it my dream to work for birdman, wayne, and slim. I can come in as a intern. Please holla back....

I laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by jainean View Post
      I'm movin to florida in sept and i want to work for ymcmb as a talent mgr. I'm in school for business and it my dream to work for birdman, wayne, and slim. I can come in as a intern. Please holla back....
      Welcome
      You've came to the right place. Im Drakes manager . I can set you up an appointment with Bryan Williams AKA "Birdman" if you like playy boi!

Comment

Waddup, I am Baby, ya heard.
        Im lookin forward to hear you work, namsayin.
        In miami, visit the house AK47 next week on monday to see me and ma lil stunna wayne.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Comment

good luck getting a paycheck from YMCMB

Comment

Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

I rap and i got some good bars just put me in a studio and i will show what i can do then after that you could sign me to young money

Comment

Originally posted by Best In The World View Post
                  I rap and i got some good bars just put me in a studio and i will show what i can do then after that you could sign me to young money
                  LWHQ a fanbase site only. There aint any YM members in here dude

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187

Comment

Originally posted by Best In The World View Post

where the heck did you come from

Comment

Hey yo- i;ll holla back! Straight Up. You could be the intern to present me as your finding for their new talent. i got lots of songs from
                        lots of styles and man, its all i ever could ask for to be one of the mula baby royalty, straight outta tha hood. who can have a bigger dream- i dont think its possible! and trust me i am the all time dreamer, no joke. its crucial requirement as my devotion to art lives, in the moment!

my music is at www.hulkshare.com/megan92037
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/modaffe...in/photostream

Comment

Working...
                        X