Whats goin on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats goin on

I go by Gaiden... anything otherwise, will be truthfully labeled as tales and lies, huh
    niggas and flies, I truly depise, but the more I know niggas, the more I love flies, hahaha
    I play games on the regular, but no xbox, a ps3, or wII; ask her, who(pause) your mother.
    Gaiden is the name, life is the game, I always stay the same
    Set in my ways, every single day, aint changin for no lame.
    Watch me work, I'm in the game hard, goin at this thang with all the passion in my heart
    I don't hesitate.. to press start.. you bout to get worked like Beyonces' leotard

*Rambles
    Money money money money money money money hahaha life is so funny
    I'm trying get so much money that my thumbs turn green, then after that they gone turn blue cause I smoke so much weed. you know that yellow shit mix with the green and make blue then mothafuckas gone call me Gaiden blue thumbs...we can't have that

Aight, while the universe is still and this rock steady spinin
    I'll say it one more time, "I go by "Gaiden" nigga

Re: Whats goin on

you record?

Comment

Welcome to Lil Wayne HQ, the best site for Weezy! Since it seems like you like to record you should really check out Tha Studio. You should post shit you record and post your rhymes. People here on HQ really like to collab so don't be afraid to ask if anyone wants to collaberate. Anyways, hope to see you active in the forums, but don't spam.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMulaCrazy
        you record?
        nah I don't record...I'll ghostwrite, proof read lyrics and shit but I do not record
        I rap in my mind, thats the only place i spit rhymes

I love music thats slowed and throwed. aka chopped and screwed...

Comment

Working...
        X