6 tracks to start the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 tracks to start the day

No less than 6 wayne tracks to start the day and that gets the inspiration to set in. Been a fan since Loud Pipes all the way to 2012. Love what he stands for, I love the haters, and after a year and a half of keeping tabs on the board I'm looking to spread the love.
    Confidence is a stain they cant wipe off.

Its honestly up to your taste. In a pump up song you might want a nice beat or hard lyrics. For inspirations and motivation i always watch the DeWeezy clips like : #DEWeezy Official Mountain Dew Commercial. Full Length version - YouTube
    But as for songs i like :
    Lil Wayne - Right Above It feat. Drake (Lyrics) - YouTube Right above it. These lyrics and the beat is just awesome fit. Pumps me up.
    Forever (Explicit Version) - YouTube Drakes song, but weezy is in it. this song get me in the mood to go do somthing i havent done. or have been trying. it makes me keep trying. for example this song was the song that made me get my kickflips down.
    Eminem - No Love (Explicit Version) ft. Lil Wayne - YouTube Eminem ft Lil Wayne. I love this for pumping me up. Kinda like a screw you to all the hatters. I do what i want when i want.
    Lil Wayne - Mirror ft. Bruno Mars - YouTube Mirror. Ithink i chose this because its slow and not something we are used to from wayne.
    Lil Wayne - Drop The World ft. Eminem - YouTube I like this song to get me pumped up aswell
    Lil' Wayne - Something You Forgot LYRICS - YouTube Somethin you forgot. it hits it old school but i love it.
    The Sky Is The Limit Lyrics- Lil Wayne - YouTube Sky is the limit. Tittle explains itself!
    Lil Wayne - 3 Peat - YouTube 3 Peat. Opening track for Tha Carter 3. Great Song imo.
    lil wayne - Mr.Carter ( Lyrics on Screen ).flv - YouTube Another C3 song. But i love it!

Anyways i think that is more then 6. I hope i got what you wanted. One Time for the Wayniacs. One time for the Haters. 3 times for wayne!!

Pce #TeamTunechi

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

6 tracks to start the day: whatever you feel like listening to at that time, listening to something you ain't feeling at the moment is boring.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        6 tracks to start the day: whatever you feel like listening to at that time, listening to something you ain't feeling at the moment is boring.
        get a life from rebirth lmao i just love autotune weezy

Comment

president carter
          lollipop
          right above it
          i am not human bein
          how to love
          my homies still

Comment

Originally posted by lAmNotHuman View Post
            president carter
            lollipop
            right above it
            i am not human bein
            how to love
            my homies still
            Off mine thats a great collection of music. Off mine, you should just ignore Josh, hes a faggot, pause. Off mine, ignore da h4t3rz.

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              off mine, i think some of the songs in that list are gay
              please screw off mine nerd!!

Comment

Sky's the Limit
                Hustler Musik
                Southern Music
                Pray to the Lord
                Love Me or Hate Me

Comment

how to love
                  Suspect.

Very suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    Suspect.

Very suspect.
                    how suspect?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

president carter
                    lollipop
                    right above it
                    i am not human bein
                    how to love
                    my homies still
                    lol you might be gay..

Comment

Mr carter
                      whoever
                      my weezy
                      georgia bush
                      hold up

Comment

Number 1 all time song Grove St. Party #Based #weezyf #dontforgetdaBaby

Comment

Working...
                        X