I just wanted to say thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanted to say thanks!

I already posted a thread in this forum, but I just wanted to say thanks to you all.

I thought I was the only person that loved weezy's music through Albums, Various Mixtapes ect.

And I'm glad I found a community that has the same feelings about his music that I do.

I'm a sophmore in highschool, and I wish I could relate and talk to people about weezy.

But they either hate him or only know his radio mainstream songs.

I really started listening to Weezy around 2007, I was in 5th grade.

I remember coming home everyday to my brother smoking weeed with his other friends and I would

hear lil wayne music blasting out the stereo. but he grew up, so that doesn't really happen anymore haha.

That's how I really got hooked on wayne, and ever since, I bought his albums, downloaded his mixtapes.

He's my favorite rapper and i will always consider him the best rapper alive.

So like I said, thanks alot that his forum exist, it really allows me to let out my emotions I have about LiL Waynes

music. Thank You!

Good read... real fans shit. Stay active bro

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

stay active brah

Comment

I really feel the same. I also have emotions about Lil Wayne and my life is attended by his music. When i listen to songs i listened in the past, i can remember how i felt in this time.

I'm not a big name in this forum, not many dudes know me, but I'm also very happy that I found this forum and and can share people oppinions, and feel the same to his music like me.

Thank you also from me

Comment

Good to know Steven and Lil Tun3ch1

Comment

Glad to have ya

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
              I already posted a thread in this forum, but I just wanted to say thanks to you all.

I thought I was the only person that loved weezy's music through Albums, Various Mixtapes ect.

And I'm glad I found a community that has the same feelings about his music that I do.

I'm a sophmore in highschool, and I wish I could relate and talk to people about weezy.

But they either hate him or only know his radio mainstream songs.

I really started listening to Weezy around 2007, I was in 5th grade.

I remember coming home everyday to my brother smoking weeed with his other friends and I would

hear lil wayne music blasting out the stereo. but he grew up, so that doesn't really happen anymore haha.

That's how I really got hooked on wayne, and ever since, I bought his albums, downloaded his mixtapes.

He's my favorite rapper and i will always consider him the best rapper alive.

So like I said, thanks alot that his forum exist, it really allows me to let out my emotions I have about LiL Waynes

music. Thank You!
              god almighty i feel old

Comment

Well alright, I guess after the Chief Moderateur, the Administrator and the Bawse it's my turn to speak.

It's about the same for me, when I'm a little bit lazy or depressed I turn on my speaker and listen to a motivationnal song such as No Quitter. If my girlfriend comes to leave me I'd listen to some good "fuck bitches" songs etc. There are songs for each kind of mood you could be in. Plus there are so many songs, you're always discovering some great that you didn't really hear before in your music library. Well those are some of the main reasons which explain why I'm a fan of Weezy.

By the way this is my 1000th post!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  Good to know Steven and Lil Tun3ch1
                  danny will you be picking up madden 13 this year? xbox/ps3?

Comment

i fell the same way everybody hate on wayne its fucking annoying

Comment

aye we the same age stay active bro

Comment

Working...
                      X