Wayne Fan!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Fan!!!

Been a wayne fan for a while now!! Since when i first heard tha carter 1!! Never Made an account till now !
    just wanted to know how to change my profile pic and how to put a .gif up???? Come at me!!!
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Welcome to the Lil Wayne HQ forum

Hva ea look through your control panel to change your display picture and signature - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/pro...?do=editavatar

Comment

Welcome!
      Stay active on the site.
      I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Been a Wayne fan since i heard A Milli on Tha Carter III for the first time back when i was just gettin into rap listenin to what i like not what every one else liked first time i heard it was at my mom wedding it was so loud all i heard was the background "Amilli Amilli Amilli Ami Ami Amilli"

Comment

Originally posted by TuPhace View Post
            Been a Wayne fan since i heard A Milli on Tha Carter III for the first time back when i was just gettin into rap listenin to what i like not what every one else liked first time i heard it was at my mom wedding it was so loud all i heard was the background "Amilli Amilli Amilli Ami Ami Amilli"
            Lol welcome to the forums dude

Comment

welcome same here always used to visit this site but just made a account

Comment

Working...
              X