New Hq member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hq member!

New member to forum, but old fan! Been lovin weezy since I was 11-12. Favorite Songs: Something You Forgot, Pussy Money Weed, Demolitions, Gossip, Go Dj, Tha Mobb....He has too many great songs its hard....Favorite Album: Tha Carter II, Tha Leak. Favorite Mixtapes: Da Drought 3, Dedication 2, The Suffix, Da Drought 2, No Ceilings.
    Thats a little bit about me, feel free to ask questions!

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Welcome to LWHQ, stay active on the site
    Will do.

Comment

to the Lil Wayne HQ forum!

Comment

Stay far away. Site has fell off. These new members are childish and retarded. Especially SwagSwag and RockstarWayne. They both have intimate conversations in RT every day. Then there's a bitch named Iceman who thinks he's the GOAT member off all time. You can see his ignorance in every post. Then there is Mr X, he also thinks he's the hottest shit ever. But we all know he ain't shit at all. He a straight up virgin faggot who stans drake and Chris brown even though they suck. Also a guy named Kuzz, thinks he so important since he made some shitty features compilation. It sucks. Oh yea and there's proof. He's bored of the site so he's leaving. Good. No one likes him anyway he's a faggot.

KTT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LWHQ

Yall are some gay mothers on the HQ. eat a dick.

BITCHES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungAssassin View Post
          Stay far away. Site has fell off. These new members are childish and retarded. Especially SwagSwag and RockstarWayne. They both have intimate conversations in RT every day. Then there's a bitch named Iceman who thinks he's the GOAT member off all time. You can see his ignorance in every post. Then there is Mr X, he also thinks he's the hottest shit ever. But we all know he ain't shit at all. He a straight up virgin faggot who stans drake and Chris brown even though they suck. Also a guy named Kuzz, thinks he so important since he made some shitty features compilation. It sucks. Oh yea and there's proof. He's bored of the site so he's leaving. Good. No one likes him anyway he's a faggot.
          I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

welcome bitch

Comment

These are the Niggas you gotta watch out for.
              But Welcome! I'll be looking forward to seeing you in future threads!

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

^lmao you stupid man

but welcome tho have fun on here

Comment

You already fit in here. Welcome.
                  ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Only person I don't like on this list is Mr. Xclusive (HATE that guy).

But, to the new member, welcome! I'm fairly new too! It doesn't take a while to get used to some of the great people here, most of them are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
                      Only person I don't like on this list is Mr. Xclusive (HATE that guy).

But, to the new member, welcome! I'm fairly new too! It doesn't take a while to get used to some of the great people here, most of them are awesome.

because i dont care about your reviews you hate me

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

because i dont care about your reviews you hate me

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

No? Where did it say that? And I don't like you because you're always rude wherever you are on the forum. You didn't have to say that you don't care about the reviews, you don't like them, don't reply to them. ??? Profit

Comment

Working...
                        X