Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about the...

Greetings from Holland,

Though I've been following LilWayneHQ for quite some time now, I haven't taken the time to look into the forum until last night. Followed the D4 thread and it looked like this community is pretty cool and there are a lot of dedicated Weezy fans here. So I'm just gonna check out the threads, fix my profile and hopefully throw myself into the discussions soon!

Grtz
    Tony told us this world was ours
    And the Bible told us every girl was sour
    Don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
    Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower

Originally posted by Leonhardws View Post
    Greetings from Holland,

Though I've been following LilWayneHQ for quite some time now, I haven't taken the time to look into the forum until last night. Followed the D4 thread and it looked like this community is pretty cool and there are a lot of dedicated Weezy fans here. So I'm just gonna check out the threads, fix my profile and hopefully throw myself into the discussions soon!

Grtz
    Welcome !
    Stay active
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!!

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

Welcome bro

Comment

Homie

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhardws View Post
            Greetings from Holland,

Grtz

Your avy >>>>>

Comment

Welcome to the site. About time you got involved your english is really well spoken too you should be proud brah

Comment

Working...
              X