Whats really hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats really hood

shit u know da god gotta be apart of dis.. i fucks with wayne n young money tuff doe on da music side niggas go in.. where all my real niggas at blaze dat loud pack shawty with da god!!!! lets gooo

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

oh yea anybody kno why everytime im tryna upload a avi or profile pic it fails for some reason.. and its not me i definately kno what im doin fwm

Why does everybody who signs in in this forums try's to act black and use weird words? Lol....its not coz it's a wayne forums then you should be a gangster to fit in this forums lol..

Anyway, welcome here...hope you enjoy your time...if you ever read this anyway lol
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

lol.....welcome

Comment

ya bish!! Stay active lol
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Why does everybody who signs in in this forums try's to act black and use weird words? Lol....its not coz it's a wayne forums then you should be a gangster to fit in this forums lol..

Anyway, welcome here...hope you enjoy your time...if you ever read this anyway lol
          Lmfao

Comment

If you're actually hood you don't even have the money for a computer or internet. Therefore you're not hood.

Everything up until "syrup sandwiches" in the first verse was true for me until I was 8.
            Last edited by Flame Beats; 11-14-2012, 11:42 PM.
            .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
            X