Leather Parsley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Parsley

New here. Welcome me. Leather Parsley is the name of my one man band, wolf pack if you will. We are catching major attention in the Pierre, South Dakota area and expect to see a steep incline of our fan base and income. Here on these forums to try them out as I am a huge fan of Lil "Dwayne Michael Carter Junior" Wayne. So you can love me or hate, it won't make me or break me.

So now a little about me. I go where ever the money take me. I'm about 6'3", 215 lbs with dirty blonde hair, black in the winter months. When I'm not performing for arenas full of people I'm playing football, I was a third string quarterback for the Buffalo Bills some years ago. But I decided to retire while I was on top because all my friends(fans) told me I would make so much more money on my world tours.

Im currently in negotiations with the A$AP Mob to open for them on their upcoming tours. I once produced a single track for Meek Mill on his Flamers II mixtape which cements my legacy in the rap game. I'm twenty-seven years old with three children with my bonita chica. My father was the CEO for the single largest producer of cotton swabs in the southwestern United States. You might have seen some of his products on the extremely popular Nickelodeon show, Zoey 101, with the beautiful sister of the Queen of Pop, Britney Spears.

I am a huge fan of the Carolina Panthers and its safe to say that Cam Newton is the gonna be the GOAT QB for the next two decades.

Thanks.

props i see you doing yo thang

Comment

cool name Leather Parsley

Comment

Welcome, Didn't need a life story though..but well done on your achievements so far, and I hope you go further.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
          Welcome, Didn't need a life story though..but well done on your achievements so far, and I hope you go further.
          makes me think he is a troll
          but then if you look at his posts
          it looks like he just signed up for the downloads section

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            makes me think he is a troll
            but then if you look at his posts
            it looks like he just signed up for the downloads section
            Na he troll lol

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...