Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up?

Hello everyone

I am actually a mod on the site OperationGaga, but no worries, i'm not here to troll or hurt your site. Actually the trolling actions brought me here to clear up the stuff what happened but while I was doing that I somehow got into listening to Lil Wayne again. I really liked his older stuff and ReBirth. I used to listen to lots of rap back in the day and I still listen to hip-hop radio stations on occasion. Just because I like Gaga doesn't mean I don't like other music :p

Originally posted by Ratchet. View Post
    Hello everyone

I am actually a mod on the site OperationGaga, but no worries, i'm not here to troll or hurt your site. Actually the trolling actions brought me here to clear up the stuff what happened but while I was doing that I somehow got into listening to Lil Wayne again. I really liked his older stuff and ReBirth. I used to listen to lots of rap back in the day and I still listen to hip-hop radio stations on occasion. Just because I like Gaga doesn't mean I don't like other music :p
    go back to that shitty gaga forum and stay tf off of our forum please and thank u

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
      go back to that shitty gaga forum and stay tf off of our forum please and thank u
      Thanks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratchet. View Post
        Thanks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post

Comment

Working...
          X