Hai guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hai guys.

Helloooo. My name is Jay, I like, a lot of rappers. lol. I breathe, live, Azealia Banks. Weezy's a cool rapper.
    Hope y'all like me, and if I could speak to Terminator please, that would be nice. Thanks!

I may know you from somewhere. You aren't going to troll this place, right......?
    Nice to see you here. I'm here to learn more about Young Money and Nicki Minaj. Been doing a lot of remix searching lately

Comment

Originally posted by Hood Chica View Post
      I may know you from somewhere. You aren't going to troll this place, right......?
      Nice to see you here. I'm here to learn more about Young Money and Nicki Minaj. Been doing a lot of remix searching lately
      Lol, OGG. I'm Jay. And no. Not trying to start it up again. I like your name btw Chica. 'Hood Chica'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazealia View Post
        Lol, OGG. I'm Jay. And no. Not trying to start it up again. I like your name btw Chica. 'Hood Chica'.
        Lol yeah well Kontikki's nickname of HoodRat seemed a little too... not me at all.
        So Hood Chica it is. Like J Lo from the block. Chica from da hood. I actually live in a hood, come to think of it....

Comment

Originally posted by Hood Chica View Post
          Lol yeah well Kontikki's nickname of HoodRat seemed a little too... not me at all.
          So Hood Chica it is. Like J Lo from the block. Chica from da hood. I actually live in a hood, come to think of it....
          Lol I'm dieing at this!

Comment

Helloooo. My name is Jay, I like, a lot of rappers. lol. I breathe, live, Azealia Banks. Weezy's a cool rapper.
            Hope y'all like me, and if I could speak to Terminator please, that would be nice. Thanks!
            I'm Terminator on NB so I guess you mean me? I remember you saying that you don't like lil wayne so what are you actually doing here?

Comment

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
              I'm Terminator on NB so I guess you mean me? I remember you saying that you don't like lil wayne so what are you actually doing here?
              When? I don't praise him day and night, but I like him..

Comment

When? I don't praise him day and night, but I like him..
                I'll let you see it when I'm unbanned.

Comment

Welcome. Stay active.

Comment

Weird to see all these GagaDailey people over here learning bout Wayne and not trollin... Stay active tho

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

gaga stans taking over lwhq doe

Comment

Working...
                      X