Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time visitor finally joining the community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time visitor finally joining the community!

So I've had this website bookmarked for probably about 2 years and since then I have always checked the website for all the latest news about twice a day and finally when my hype for IANAHB2 reached a breaking point I finally decided to join the community

So yea glad to be apart of a very active community!

Welcome to the LilWayneHq Community.

"Girl, I'm Kendrick Lamar AKA I Can't Spit A Bar!"

Comment

Thanks man glad to be part of it, I noticed your join date you a long time lurker to or new to the site?

Comment

Long Time lurker too. I ran into the site I'd say around 2010, it's a great site. Come here everyday or so.

Comment

Originally posted by KendrickLamarCantSpitABar View Post
          Long Time lurker too. I ran into the site I'd say around 2010, it's a great site. Come here everyday or so.
          It really is! Stays up to date with everything Weezy which allows me to stay current so I got mad respect for "Danny M" (Not sure how to tag people yet) and any/all contributors that help with the site. Gives me an edge over people I know when it comes to Lil Wayne info and music

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterMatt View Post
            It really is! Stays up to date with everything Weezy which allows me to stay current so I got mad respect for "Danny M" (Not sure how to tag people yet) and any/all contributors that help with the site. Gives me an edge over people I know when it comes to Lil Wayne info and music
            Mutual feeling. By the time my friends know about the music, I've already given it my good amount of replays. If it weren't for this site I'd have no clue until someone I know tells me. Much Props to [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION].

Comment

Originally posted by KendrickLamarCantSpitABar View Post
              Mutual feeling. By the time my friends know about the music, I've already given it my good amount of replays. If it weren't for this site I'd have no clue until someone I know tells me. Much Props to @DannyM.

Haha exactly! A friend would come up knowing Lil Wayne is one of my favorites and be all like "Have you heard that ______ new song by Lil Wayne" And I'm just thinking DUH I had been listening to that for weeks.

Comment

Haha exactly! A friend would come up knowing Lil Wayne is one of my favorites and be all like "Have you heard that ______ new song by Lil Wayne" And I'm just thinking DUH I had been listening to that for weeks.
                Happens every time, HipHopEarly is great for that as well.

Comment

So I've had this website bookmarked for probably about 2 years and since then I have always checked the website for all the latest news about twice a day and finally when my hype for IANAHB2 reached a breaking point I finally decided to join the community

So yea glad to be apart of a very active community!
                  to Lil Wayne HQ forums! Stay active!
                  I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Welcome !
                    Stay active
                    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                      to Lil Wayne HQ forums! Stay active!
                      Originally posted by Nawy View Post
                      Welcome !
                      Stay active
                      Thanks guys! I plan to because like I said I visit this website once or twice a day and now that I know the community is so vibrant and fun I plan on visiting all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea in addition to this site I also visit digitaldripped along with hotnewhiphop for all the updates on other artists as well.

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Working...
                        X