New Mr.Fums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mr.Fums

Hello, I am new to recording and rapping, but not new to beat making and mixing. I been making music for 6years, I started rapping 3months ago. My name is MR Fums, along with my group which is Called FUCK you mean Entertainment (F.U.M'S ENT) my group contain 2 ppl which is young bone and mr.fums we fuck with alot of local people. We are currently working on a mixtape which release next month for CD's. We do not own a studio mic, we record out of a shed with a ipod mic and a computer mic. wanna judge the quality of our music go ahead. We love criticism check out our soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/fument

hit up [MENTION=63598]Kaden[/MENTION] if you wanna get signed to YMCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      hit up @Kaden if you wanna get signed to YMCMB.
      you fool'n you see all these other artist here, besides i don't care about signing i just wanna be herd you feel

Comment

Originally posted by MrFums View Post
        you fool'n you see all these other artist here, besides i don't care about signing i just wanna be herd you feel
        i feel.

Comment

you gotta work hard on your shit.besides the bad quality the beats sound too simple they aint impressin me. they sound nice, but that's all, tip: pls get a new mic cause I can't really judge about your voices or lyrics cause I don't really understand anything, and work on your beats till they really finished, I got the feelin that sth was missing on them.
          keep up the work though. you can find mics for 100bucks man, which isn't that much, if u wanna do some real shit get one semi pro mic, prices startin from 250 bucks
          Last edited by Mulafreak Jr.; 04-17-2013, 12:32 PM.

ayyyyeee keep it real.

Comment

this was horrible
            sorry

Comment

Mr. Fums

Do you work at a chocolate factory or something? Are you a faggot fasion designer of some sort? You better not be a freaking rapper with that name boi.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Mr. Fums

Do you work at a chocolate factory or something? Are you a faggot fasion designer of some sort? You better not be a freaking rapper with that name boi.
                wow really my name stands for FUCK you mean! you just got me fuming

Comment

Mr. Fums

Comment

Working...
                  X