whats good GREMLINS!!! I like yall's taste in music hehehehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats good GREMLINS!!! I like yall's taste in music hehehehe

Hello there fellow Wayne fan. My name is Jeffrey and I am 29 YO Col fan of hip hop. Wayne is one of the very few hiphop artis I respect, support, care for. Dudes changing the game single hangnail and moping floors with statistics and sure as hell top 5 hits haahahahahaa. Chuck Norris Kicked ass, but this dude literaly take them back to school everyday. I wish everyone well and may life brings you happiness and good health. Good day

Welcome !
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffreySBarrero View Post
        Hello there fellow Wayne fan. My name is Jeffrey and I am 29 YO Col fan of hip hop. Wayne is one of the very few hiphop artis I respect, support, care for. Dudes changing the game single hangnail and moping floors with statistics and sure as hell top 5 hits haahahahahaa. Chuck Norris Kicked ass, but this dude literaly take them back to school everyday. I wish everyone well and may life brings you happiness and good health. Good day
        You should change your favorite song from, "turn on the lights" to "tune on the lights"

Comment

i take offense to being called a gremlin

Comment

Working...
          X