Newbie in the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie in the forums

Hello, my I'm nfs444 and I'm new to these forums (and pretty much forums altogether). Don't be fooled though, Lil Wayne's been a part of my life since LFLS and Make It Rain dropped back in 2006. I have actually followed this website since its inception back in 09 but have never really gone to the forum section of the site. Well, here I am! Please don't hate because I'm great!

Welcome man!
    Stay active.

Comment

welcome brah

we need more real wayne fans on here

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        welcome brah

we need more real wayne fans on here
        Thanks dude, I've always kind of felt like a Lil Wayne nerd because I visit this website more than I visit Facebook. Lil Wayne is probably the most underrated rapper in my opinion because EVERYBODY talks shit about him. Haha, my friends all give me shit for listening to his music... FUCK EM'

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and how did you achieve the status as LilWayneHQ Godfather?!?!?!?

Comment

Welcome !
          I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by nfs444 View Post
              Oh and how did you achieve the status as LilWayneHQ Godfather?!?!?!?
              the more posts you post the higher your rank goes

Comment

Originally posted by nfs444 View Post
                Hello, my I'm nfs444 and I'm new to these forums (and pretty much forums altogether). Don't be fooled though, Lil Wayne's been a part of my life since LFLS and Make It Rain dropped back in 2006. I have actually followed this website since its inception back in 09 but have never really gone to the forum section of the site. Well, here I am! Please don't hate because I'm great!
                Welcome To the LWHQ Forums !!! Glad you joined the forums haha
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Welcome, Stay active!

Comment

Working...
                  X