Help me, DDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me, DDK

Yo Weezy, I dont care if you read this or not but if you do just for me read this. I need help my parents are in deep shit and Im about to be homeless. Me and my boys rap but dont have anybody to get us studio time or shit like that but if you could just read some of my lyrics and give me some criticism id be blessed so please help me.

lol sry man don't get your hopes up

Comment

Originally posted by DDK View Post
      Yo Weezy, I dont care if you read this or not but if you do just for me read this. I need help my parents are in deep shit and Im about to be homeless. Me and my boys rap but dont have anybody to get us studio time or shit like that but if you could just read some of my lyrics and give me some criticism id be blessed so please help me.

Comment

you will become an orphan

Comment

you never rap , YOU NEVER HAD YOUR PEN AND PAD

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            you will become an orphan

wht kinda thing is that?

Anyway bro, I suggest just getting a job for now man, if you about to be homeless than rapping aint really what you should be looking at right now, it takes time, alot of time before you would even see a dollar man.

Comment

Working...
            X