Yooooo wassup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yooooo wassup?

Hey whats up everybody! I'm 17, from Ohio and have been a HUGE Wayne fan since 07, but no one else I know likes Lil Wayne (bunch of haters if you ask me) so I'm glad that I stumbled across this forum.

Hope I get to know all of you and contribute to the forum as much as I can.

In other news..who's already getting excited for that Carter V!?

''Money talks b---- and mine talks like Robin Leach/That lean got me slow as Lisa Turtle, ask Screech"

To The LWHQ Forum! & stay active!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Don't prepare yourself for c5 cause I can't see it dropping any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Don't prepare yourself for c5 cause I can't see it dropping any time soon
          Lol that was a joke. I l know it's not dropping any time soon but unless I hear some news on DEVOL or Like Father Like son 2, thats all we have to prepare for really..

''Money talks b---- and mine talks like Robin Leach/That lean got me slow as Lisa Turtle, ask Screech"

Comment

to the LilWayneHQ forum!

Comment

Originally posted by RAFMFN View Post
              Lol that was a joke. I l know it's not dropping any time soon but unless I hear some news on DEVOL or Like Father Like son 2, thats all we have to prepare for really..
              I like you already, you seem to know your stuff. Stay active bro

Comment

Originally posted by RAFMFN View Post
                Hey whats up everybody! I'm 17, from Ohio and have been a HUGE Wayne fan since 07, but no one else I know likes Lil Wayne (bunch of haters if you ask me) so I'm glad that I stumbled across this forum.

Hope I get to know all of you and contribute to the forum as much as I can.

In other news..who's already getting excited for that Carter V!?
                i just want to hear some news on c5
                im waiting for the single to drop out of nowhere
                cause its so called 'coming soon'

Comment

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                  I like you already, you seem to know your stuff. Stay active bro
                  No problem bro, imma always be active

Comment

Working...
                  X