Lil Wayne Addict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Addict

I am not just a Lil Wayne fan, I am a Lil Wayne addict. He was always raw from Tha Block Is Hot to Tha Carter 1, I feel he had something to prove. He had the phrase "Bling Bling" and a few platium records, after everyone elese because of egos and wasn't a team player; he just grabbed the rap game by a choke hold. From there, a house hold name, grammy award winner. Weezy F. Baby is THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE!

Re: Lil Wayne Addict

Well i Absoultly am inLOvE with Lil Wayne ever since he became a solo artist and he started gettin real big i liked him in hot boys and all buT i realy never paid as much attention but now he is the best he is pretty much all i listen to i can list to any Wayne song at all and LOvE it not only his music i LOvE, but his style his looks his voice. like im a Wayne fanatic.! Like if i could i would go to every concert in the whole world. but since im 16 and not supper rich lol i cant.! iM so sad hes goin to jail.! ugh i hope he dont have to cut his dreads i love his dreads to they are the cutest things every he is so special he is like diffrent from all rappers he is like Amazing no one in this hwole world can compare to him. he is the best ever and idc wat anyone says or do there will never be another Lil Wayne.! Its amazing how one man can change the whole hip hop game he made it phenomenal and he did it all on his own off the top of his head i mean i encourge him to keep goin and never stop untill he cant go no more bekuz no matter what he will always and for ever be Lil Wayne hes like MIchael Jackson of hip hop fck everyone else they cant even come up with things like he does like he comes up with the most random things that make yu think and its serious and that wat i love about him some ppl may think like why did he just say that or whatever but it was serious and i love every min of it and always will
    LiL WAYNES #1 FAN!

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne Addict

agreedddd

Comment

Working...
      X