Paweland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paweland

Hello everyone ! My name is Pawel , 25 yo and I'm from Poland ...

My dream is to get live from music , who is my passion...
    When I was young I always inspirate and watching tv and listen to american music , HH , I am fascinated this huge music market , where the musicians are trated with respect and they live on very good level , dont worry about money , just they are happy and glad from they life.

This is my dream to be with that people and work with that people , because in Poland is very poor and young music market where artist , young producers have small chance to live from making music , especialy hh music. HH artist in Poland , even they are popular in my country , they are popular only in smallest group , the main radio station doesnt play their songs.

My dream is to visit USA , los angeles , florida and feel this country , culture , meet people who doing that what love and colaborated with popular musicians , artists.

I'm self-taught producer , I finished musican school on classical guitar , I would very much show you my soundtracks and doing colaboration with people who are professional in what they do. I want to learn music production and create better and better tracks.

There is my soundcloud where I put some of my beats , soundtracks ... In Hh style i inspirated a very lot of artist like a Snoop Dog, WIz Khalifa , Kendrick Lamar , Drake , CHris Brown , Fat Joe ... My favourite producers are Scott Storch , Timbaland, Red One, Kanye West, StarGate, Jay Z ...

I also create a Remakes of some commercial tracks : Rihanna , Snoop Dog , Ne-yo

please check my profile and listen my work , maybe somebody give me a chance ... Cheers From Warsaw , Poland.

https://soundcloud.com/pawe-andrzejuk

and my yt channel :

Dr Dre - Still (Remake in Fruity Loops 10) by Paweland - YouTube

Last edited by Paweland; 02-03-2014, 01:58 PM.

Hello

Comment

hello .... (sorry for my english ) what is happen with my first post ?
      Last edited by Paweland; 02-03-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paweland View Post
        hello .... (sorry for my english ) what is happen with my first post ?
        It jumped out from the screen and now hiding under your bed

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Comment

bro

Comment

Working...
            X